Young people love to express themselves with rhythm instruments and songs. Our programs promote self-esteem, mutual respect, and team spirit. We encourage and facilitate an interactive, supportive atmosphere, and promote sharing and FUN!! Hand percussion instruments are provided for all participants. Programs can be during or after school.
- Enhance class communication skills
- Stimulate school spirit
- Improve listening and expressive skills
- Promotes cooperative interactions
- Performance rates and times vary, see details below.
*** Special programs available for teachers too!! Be sure to check out our Rhythm Jam Teacher Training Program.
Introduction to Music Fundamentals:
(1 hour, limit of 25 students)
- Basic exercises for melody and rhythm using various instruments
- Group singing and creating songs
- Basic music theory
**Group Interactive Drumming Circle:
(1 hour/limit of 50 students)
- Basic elements for an effective creative drum circle.
- Drumming / rhythm based games.
- Personal Expression exercises.
**Motivation and Counseling Assemblies:
(1-2 hours/can accommodate large groups of 60 or more)
- Career day events.
- Special recognition assemblies.
- Pep rallies.
(2 hours/limit to 25 students, materials fees negotiable)
- Cultural history and demonstration of rhythm instruments
- Workshop on construction of a variety of instruments
- Performance Playshop
(1-2 hours/ limit to 20 students)
- Rehearsal and instruction of a drum and dance exercises
- Choreographed performances
**Note!! These programs may require an assembly hall or gymnasium or large open space.
Click here to see our rates
Los Angeles Arts Academy, Westchester, CA
City of West Hollywood, West Hollywood, CA
Lennox Middle School, Lennox, CA
Washington Middle School, Pasadena, CA
Hawthorne Middle School, Hawthorne, CA
Lincoln Middle School, Santa Monica, CA
STAR After School Program, Culver City CA
Boy Scouts of America
References are available upon request!
For more info: email@example.com
"Thank you!! wish you could have been there when the parents came to pick up the kids...they were actually sharing the beats and animal sounds and telling their parents all about the cool drums...amazing how much kids retain...even when you think they aren't listening!! they loved it!! THANK YOU!!"
CAMP PLANET JANET, Inc
|"Thanks!! I had a great time in the circle today and will highly recommend it for our kids. You were a wonderful facilitator!! We look forward to another one with you soon."
6th Grade Teacher
Stephen S. Wise Temple Elementary School