Our team-building programs allow opportunities for people to learn effective and fun ways to communicate, express feelings, dissolve stress, and resolve conflict in working together toward a shared desired outcome.
Soundformation is committed to assisting organizations in creating an inspired, motivated, and productive workforce which values personal career and company success. Events are generally 2 hours, or as a series of ongoing playshops.
We specialize in creating an atmosphere of trust, safety, and fun by combining exciting experiential rhythm and movement activities that are interactive and inclusive, regardless of individual musical ability. We believe that how we do anything is how we do everything.
- We promote the concept that each person/voice/rhythm is valued
- We emphasize collaborative creativity, spontaneity, leadership, & imagination
- Participants gain unique insights into communication, problem solving, and working together to realize a common purpose
- Great for celebrating accomplishments and success of your team
- Activities are unique and customized for the specific concepts and needs of each organization
Click here to see rates and materials are negotiable for each event.
Initial consultations are
For more info contact us at:
Dr. Stephen Johnson www.sacredpathproductions.com
Mary Todd McGinnes email@example.com
|“What an absolutely splendiferous circle on Tuesday!!!!. Really there are no adjectives for the drum circle you led for our group! I heard nothing but rave reviews from all. Thank You Thank You Thank You for sharing your talent and spirit with us! You can bet I will be showing up at some of your other circles. It was just too much fun! Thanks again for this great drum experience. What a wonderfully natural high!!"
Jewish Family Services
SAMPLE TEAM BUILDING PROGRAM ELEMENTS
INTENTION where energy flows
- “Sufi” walk, clockwise in circle 3 times: (creating presence)
- energetic “let go”
- Intention for the event
- A “mindfulness” presence walk
- Name, animal totem if any, individual quality you bring
MOVEMENT energizing the body
- Spinning clockwise to activate the energy field
- Chi Gong exercises
- Conscious breathing exercise
- Yoga positions for opening the energy
ENTRAINMENT a new way of creating team connections
- “Breath like a wheel” exercise
- 7 directions rhythms
- Heartbeat rhythm/silence
RHYTHM AWARENESS team unity through rhythm
- Processional drumming and movement
- TA KI TE NA rhythm language exercise
- Ceremonial dance/drumming
- Pow Wow drum/song circle
- Group expression drumming circle