Teachers just want to have fun too!! Join us for a highly interactive skill development seminar for classroom Drumming/Rhythm Circle facilitation. In our “teach the teacher” seminars, you will learn dynamic techniques for using drumming, singing, and various percussion instruments as a metaphor to promote effective teamwork, enhance school spirit, and enliven your passion for teaching.
Click here to see our rates on half and full date sessions.
- Learn names, purpose & cultural history of various world percussion instruments
- Learn basic techniques for hand percussion instruments
- Learn facilitation skills for an effective Rhythm Awareness Circle
- Practice innovative methods for class counseling using rhythm games and movement exercises
- Participate in a dynamic drumming/rhythm awareness circle
|“WE thank you!!
You added a whole new dimension to the skills of our
staffing of the retreat this year, and to all of the
kids’ lives that were smart enough to choose the
drum circle as one of their activities."
Stephen S Wise Temple Elementary School