HEARTRHYTHM COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROJECT
MISSION: HEARTRHYTHM tm OUTREACH PROJECT creates events to share innovative ideas and practical resources for personal growth and wellness, education, and crisis support through community service. HEARTRHYTHM is affiliated with many schools, shelters, and community based organizations.
ON-GOING EVENTS/ ACTIVITIES:
- We organize monthly networking drumming circles.
- We organize food collections at our various events.
- We provide motivational seminars for schools.
- We assist with benefits and fundraisers for various charities.
- We participate in various seminars, rallies, and celebrations.
- We work with a number of teachers, counselors and volunteers for the disabled, at risk youth, and non-profit organizations.
****A CAN IF YOU CAN!!! Food Outreach Program helps provide food for local foodbanks in an effort to assist with the ongoing issue of hungry families...Simply bring a CAN of FOOD to any events we sponsor if you CAN! We take care of the logistics and distribution of the food
MISTAR: (Mainstream, Integration, Social Travel, Advocacy, and Recreation)
A 501.C3 non profit Social Service program offering expressive therapy enrichment services of art, music, theatre, and weekly activities and outings for adults with developmental disabilities. MI STAR supports the Possible Dream Players, a unique music and theatre ensemble based in Los Angeles.
For more info: LIFE MGT SERVICES
VIEW POSSIBLE DREAM PLAYERS PROMO SHORT
- Hearts Giving Hope: An organization dedicated to improving the lives of abused and underprivileged children by providing them with positive outlets of self-expression through art and music.
- New Earth Life: An organization which provides programs and services that empower people of all ages, backgrounds, and cultures to tap into their unrealized human creative potential.
- Westside Regional Center: A case management/services agency for people with Developmental Disabilities. WRC is sponsoring the Lotus Project, and ongoing support circle for women with disabilities incorporating drumming as a form of therapy.
- The Men’s Center of Los Angeles: A multifaceted, dynamic counseling and support center for men facing the challenges of our contemporary society.
- WE Spark Cancer Support Center: A community wellness center, which provides a myriad of support services for individuals and families dealing with the trials of cancer.
- The Rhythmic Arts Project (T.R.A.P): An education program utilizing drums and percussion to provide enrichment services, and to address many basic life skills for people with developmental disabilities.
Monthly drum circles for wellness are being organized at various Wellness Ceters in the Greater Los Angeles Area
We are continuing our efforts to organize and produce events in our communities that transcend race, culture, faith, and age.
We are seeking volunteers to be involved with at risk youth programs, and we want to develop an on- going news -letter to share links to seminars, conferences, and other resources.
Interested in donating food, organizing, or volunteering?? Please send any creative collaborative ideas, questions, event info or concerns to Christo Pellani. firstname.lastname@example.org